DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help with photo folder error

brittex

Reactions
I need help understanding what has gone wrong with my MavicPro2 photo directory.

I have been taking RAW + jpg photos of the past year with no problems. I use my Samsung S9 connected to the controller when I fly.

In the past after flying I would download the entire contents of the folder (both *.dng and *.jpg files) from my MavicPro2 to my computer using a USB type C cord. I would always find the images in a secondary (sub) folder on my micro SD card, and move them with no problems. All of a sudden I get a "lost directory" notification in dos or explorer, and the images are not recorded.

Since I have the drone set to also record images on my Samsung S9 phone, I have found some of them there in the DJI folder (sub folder). Not all images are there.

Has anyone encountered this problem and do you have any suggestions for me, please?

Are you using the Smart Controller (which is Android based, which uses something that I don't understand called "Lost Dir"?

have you re formatted the card , after transferring what you can. also have you tried a card reader
Thanks for this suggestion. I tried reformatting it, and then I took some test photos, and I get the same error. I may have a bad SD card. I researched this and they last for five years but I've only had mine one year.

the issue with microsd card is that they can get very hot , and this can cause the card to fail;. particularly when doing video, the full size sd card get very warm in my dslr when I do a lot of video

the issue with microsd card is that they can get very hot , and this can cause the card to fail;. particularly when doing video, the full size sd card get very warm in my dslr when I do a lot of video
I ordered a new micros SD card, and I will let you know once I try it out. I hope that this is the solution.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty