DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help with Raw hyperlapse

Ldjuk

Reactions
Hi all

I took a hyperlapse today BUT took it in raw. I use lumafusion on the iPad for videos and it will do hyperlapse but not with raw. I also have Lightroom on my iPad but don’t know what to do with that or even if it will create a hyperlapse from a set of images. Really stick here guys and want this hyperlapse badly in my finished video but how can I get it. Thanks.

I don't use LR on the iPad, but it should be like this (if iPad LR has import and export):

1. Import them into Lightroom
  2. Export from Lightroom to the format that LumaFusion will accept (JPG, TIF, etc.)

EDIT: also, in the future, I might be wrong, but I think you can select JPG for saving in DJI Go 4 rather than DNG.

Chris

I don't have LR on the iPad, but it should be like this (if iPad LR has import and export):

1. Import them into Lightroom
  2. Export from Lightroom to the format that LumaFusion will accept (JPG, TIF, etc.)

Chris

Yeah I thought that but it will only export one at a time. It would take forever[emoji106]

It looks like there might be a roundabout way (not explicitly an export command) in grid view:

Is this really it people? (Those that know more about mobile LR than I.)

Because it looks like the answer, for anyone wanting to more than just basic one-image editing, mobile still is not there. This is all a no-brainer on a desktop/laptop.

Chris

It looks like there might be a roundabout way (not explicitly an export command) in grid view:

Is this really it people? (Those that know more about mobile LR than I.)

Because it looks like the answer, for anyone wanting to more than just basic one-image editing, mobile still is not there. This is all a no-brainer on a desktop/laptop.

Chris
That was it Chris, thank you very much mate.

Hi all

I took a hyperlapse today BUT took it in raw. I use lumafusion on the iPad for videos and it will do hyperlapse but not with raw. I also have Lightroom on my iPad but don’t know what to do with that or even if it will create a hyperlapse from a set of images. Really stick here guys and want this hyperlapse badly in my finished video but how can I get it. Thanks.

If you had your settings where the "Save to Panorama: and Save RAW files.." or see such wording, then you have a folder with all of your RAW files. There are many tutorials on line of how to process these. I use LRLightroom.com software but don't expect than many people do! In Lightroom, import the folder. You will have a series of. RAW images in your LIBRARY. Then, pick a representative image from the film strip below. Open that image in DEVELOP mode. Process (edit) that image with all of the sliders to your choice. Then, SELECT ALL (CTRL+A), and hit the SYNC button on Lower right. Check OK to synch all of the files. You can refer to this video too for details. Hopefully you have Adobe Premier Pro.

On that page, look at some of the other YOU TUBE videos. Here is an example. Best of luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinstonH