DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need longer cable from controller to phone

Rff3rd

Reactions
HELP! I need a USB Micro B male to Micro B male OTG cable longer than 12" , closer to 18".
I have determined that my Samsung Droid Turbo2 phone does not display orientation icon correctly due to the speaker magnet in the controller messing with my phone magnetic orientation.
To fix this problem, I need to reverse my phone in the controller. The plug on my phone needs to be on the right side of the controller, instead of the left side as designed.
I have searched and have found nothing this length. Found/ bought an 8" cable thru Amazon, but was too short, and was returned.
I'm sure I'm not the only pilot with this problem. What is my best solution, short of buying another $$ phone?
Thank you.

I have searched and have found nothing this length.

Or you could try this:

HELP! I need a USB Micro B male to Micro B male OTG cable longer than 12" , closer to 18".
I have determined that my Samsung Droid Turbo2 phone does not display orientation icon correctly due to the speaker magnet in the controller messing with my phone magnetic orientation.
To fix this problem, I need to reverse my phone in the controller. The plug on my phone needs to be on the right side of the controller, instead of the left side as designed.
I have searched and have found nothing this length. Found/ bought an 8" cable thru Amazon, but was too short, and was returned.
I'm sure I'm not the only pilot with this problem. What is my best solution, short of buying another $$ phone?
Thank you.
Might this work for you? It's 20" long.
It's item #274172928463 on eBay

Reactions: PI Road Dawg
Or you could try this:

I wish I found these last week! **** search engines.. I purchased a cable from Infinite Cables, Ontario, and will receive it on Tuesday. Will report back then.

Thanks to everyone for the help and guidance.

You are a great bunch of friends.

Reactions: Dr. Bill 1969
Thank you.
Ive been buying cables from mono price for a couple of years now. Good quality too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15