DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need Mavic Air controller cable for iPhone

DanMc

Reactions
I just spent the last half-hour trying to find a controller cable for my Mavic Air. I'm talking about the controller cable that goes from the iPhone up to the controller. The DJI store doesn't seem to list this on their site as a separate item. Ebay and Amazon have tons of these, but they are all 8-12" long, not the shorter version that tucks in nicely. Ideally, I would just like a spare DJI original cable.

Anybody have a link for that? I also searched the forum for this and didn't find it. I'm surprised that this is so hard to find.

I just spent the last half-hour trying to find a controller cable for my Mavic Air. I'm talking about the controller cable that goes from the iPhone up to the controller. The DJI store doesn't seem to list this on their site as a separate item. Ebay and Amazon have tons of these, but they are all 8-12" long, not the shorter version that tucks in nicely. Ideally, I would just like a spare DJI original cable.

Anybody have a link for that? I also searched the forum for this and didn't find it. I'm surprised that this is so hard to find.

When you unfold the controller you have to take your case off your phone and on the left phone grip inside of it there is an iOS lighting cable provided

Why do you need another cable?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d