DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need Some Help Please

nedcampbell

Reactions
Here is a video I shot with M2Z and then edited in Filmora.I am not at all happy with the quality of the video - it's all pixelated and blurry.
I think I must be doing something wrong as I export and create these, but I'm totally (poorly) self taught.
Appreciate any advice.

Reactions: Former Member
you took the video off the SD card right?

What kind of SD card are you using? You need a FAST card.... one that will write at over 80megs/second Class 1 IIRC

Could be the shutter speed was too fast. Are you using a ND filter? ND16 or 32 should be used on a sunny day. This would help smooth out the motion but would have no effect on focus.

Also, be careful flying into or under obstacles. Loss of GPS or RC connection has caused a lot of crashes in this scenario. Make sure your RTH is set to hover so it will not rise up into something if RTH is triggered.

Agree with Mossiback, also try shoot during the golden hour when the light isn’t so harsh. Also try slow things down even more, tripod mode is your friend and extremely slow yaw movements. Try get shutter speed to “double” your frame rate. PS I am no expert.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661