DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Neewer nd filters

I have the neewer ND16 great all around filter for bright sunny days , made of aluminum and glass very good quality especially for the money...

Reactions: Chadnovz
I have the neewer ND16 great all around filter for bright sunny days , made of aluminum and glass very good quality especially for the money...

There are lots of different kinds. Can you post a picture of it so i can see if i bought the sams

No problem , just a little tip leave the small plastic gimbal guard in place to support the camera when you push the filter on...

Reactions: Gmoney
I bought the Neewer 4pc filter kit on Amazon and have been very happy with it so far. I've always found Neewer to put their name on good, solid products, and I've owned quite a few and none have given me any grief including a battery grip for a Canon T6s, light stands, umbrellas and flash brackets, and now these filters.

-Joe

I bought the Neewer 4pc filter kit on Amazon and have been very happy with it so far. I've always found Neewer to put their name on good, solid products, and I've owned quite a few and none have given me any grief including a battery grip for a Canon T6s, light stands, umbrellas and flash brackets, and now these filters.

-Joe

yo joE! thanks for the solid review. mine is on the way now. ordered it

That's a good deal!! Got mine off Amazon for 28.99. These look a little different than mine. No chrome ring and after the Neewer name mine says MRC then ND number.

That's a good deal!! Got mine off Amazon for 28.99. These look a little different than mine. No chrome ring and after the Neewer name mine says MRC then ND number.
712f356ef4515cece88cc5fd8587a694.jpg

Not sure what's the difference.I tried all four of mine and they work great. Pass the gimble test every time. Make sure that you push them on all the way with gimble lock in place and you'll be fine.

I think they're all the same , they are all the updated versions that clear the gimbal on startup...

Yea you should be good. I got some footage but was adjusting camera settings for best look (noob) limited sun in my area been raining and cloudy all week

i bought a 4 pack off amazon, like the ones gmoney posted. i tried them all and tbh i didnt like them, it was a sunny day and the image was too dark. The camera had a hard time focusing. most of the time the image was blurry and i had to tap on the screen to get it to focus.

so far i like the image best without any filter on it.

i will keep an eye out for a blue blocking filter if they make it...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes