DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 (Netherlands '24 Part 6) Destination Netherlands - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
The final part of our week-long trip to the Netherlands.
This video is a compilation of the places we visited: Hattem, Medemblik, and Enkhuizen.A beautiful mix of the previous videos but from different perspectives and with some previously unreleased shots.
It was a wonderful week, and we enjoyed everything the area had to offer.
Highly recommended to visit.
We thank everyone who watched our videos; our eternal gratitude for this.

Kind regards.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2, Dji Osmo Action 4 and Dji Osmo Pocket 3.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome video! Well put together!

• Love
Reactions: sarahb and ikkel
Bravo! Wonderful video clip. Held my interest throughout. Great editing! May I have one little criticism? Shots between different subjects excellent except the black screen changes. Everything else just perfect.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
I enjoyed watching this. Very interesting and the music matched it well and kept in time with the different scenes. Very well put together. May I ask what editing program are you using.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Bravo! Wonderful video clip. Held my interest throughout. Great editing! May I have one little criticism? Shots between different subjects excellent except the black screen changes. Everything else just perfect.
Thanks Yogi for this fine reply. 🤗🤩
Sometimes I do the black screens and sometimes I don't. It's to jump to a different sequence/story. Not everybody likes it, I know but when it's in my old farts head at that moment 😅

I enjoyed watching this. Very interesting and the music matched it well and kept in time with the different scenes. Very well put together. May I ask what editing program are you using.
Thank you platty for your lovely comment. 🤗👌
I use the free program shotcut to do my edits. A nice program with what you can do a lot. I didn't reach it's boundries (yet) so it does fine for my use. A bit of a learning curve in the beginning, but once you know it, it goes quick and great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonrva89