DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 (Netherlands '24 Part 1) Teaser - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
"part 1 of 6"

We had a week of vacation and spend it in the Netherlands.
Such a beautiful country with lots of things to see. With this teaser I start my installment of my Netherlands serie.
Lots more to come in the next 5 video's.

Enjoy

Everything is filmed with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2, Dji Osmo Pocket 3, Dji Osmo Action 4.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well done, can't wait to see the entire video. Great to see the passengers all waving to the drone!

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Just curious, the organ shot made me wonder if you thought to ask if you could fly the drone inside the building ? I think that would have been a interesting shot.

• Love
Awesome video!

• Love
Reactions: ikkel and sarahb
Well done, can't wait to see the entire video. Great to see the passengers all waving to the drone!
Thank You 🤗 , part 2 is for next week.
It was really nice to see that in that part people reacted very nicely on the drone and the camerashots. I've got different of people waving and smiling.

Just curious, the organ shot made me wonder if you thought to ask if you could fly the drone inside the building ? I think that would have been a interesting shot.
The indoor shot(s) of that church were made with the pocket 3. It only opens for visitors once a week and they were very gentle when I asked that I could film. It didn't got in my mind to ask to fly with the drone because of the serenity inside and people praying.

Very nice! The teaser worked - I definitely want to see more!

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daviscj91