DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never Forget

dirkclod

Reactions
Was going to post something but saw this and it says it all.
Cut and pasted from FB.
Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 11.52.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 11.52.29 PM.png

Copy that Dirkclod . . . copy that.

Reactions: dirkclod
i was in work on that day and watched in disbelief as the images were being broadcast live on almost all the main tv channels her in the UK, it was very hard to watch as it seemed to be like something from a film set, those images will never be forgotten by anyone with any feelings for their fellow man ,and lets hope we never have to see such images ever again

Amen brother.

Reactions: old man mavic
respect DC

You know a lot of bad things happened before my time and have seen lots during my time here but
what I hate even more is what my grands are going to have to see in their lifetimes . Worrys me and
makes me sad.
Theres nothing we can do for the ones we lost on this day in 2001 but I watched it all also OMM and
can still feel and see it now just as clear as that day now.

Reactions: old man mavic
You know a lot of bad things happened before my time and have seen lots during my time here but
what I hate even more is what my grands are going to have to see in their lifetimes . Worrys me and
makes me sad.
Theres nothing we can do for the ones we lost on this day in 2001 but I watched it all also OMM and
can still feel and see it now just as clear as that day now.
i know what you mean, sometimes i think i am lucky to be the age i am now, and as you say, i to feel for my grandkids and the sort of world they will have to grow up in

It was a horrific day never to be forgotten. It was also a day where millions of people became the best they could be and truly looked out for each other. The stories of heroism at ground zero, New York City in general, and in many other places around the world showed how good people can be during a disaster. Again, truly a day never to be forgotten.

Yep I feel for what my Kids, Grand kids and great grand kids will have to see and live with and I fear i will get worse as each generation gets older.My grand daughter just informed me I'm gonnabe a great gran daddy for a second time next year. Poor kid :oops:

In some aspects, but don’t forget the Great Depression, slavery, WW1 and WW2. The plague and many other great moments in time. I also worry for my grandkids and future generations, but I guess times all have their hardships

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Neil Reid, post: 824538, member: 105811 :( :(
It was a horrific day never to be forgotten. It was also a day where millions of people became the best they could be and truly looked out for each other. The stories of heroism at ground zero, New York City in general, and in many other places around the world showed how good people can be during a disaster. Again, truly a day never to be forgotten.
[/QUOTE]
A terrible atrocity, carried out by horrible people. It makes one wonder at the mindset that makes them behave like that. Fortunately the reaction to such incidents can also bring out the best in people. Unfortunately there are still people capable and willing to carry out such acts ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121