DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New 2018 Demo Reel uploaded

Nice mate, you have a lot of footage to choose from well done..
(Hey I've seen helipads on roof tops before, but the plane pilot that lands at 1.31 better be good!!!! ;))

Thanks
that roof top is actually the American Airlines Arena where the basket ball team Miami Heat plays at. its huge place. but not a place where helicopters land.
but you can see the yacht parked behind it with a helipad. I landed my mavic on boats and it was tuff (always had to hand catch it) but can imagine landing a huge helicopter on a boat.

Reactions: waylander
Perhaps the best video i have seen in a very long time. Very professional, beautifully edited, just a taste and leaving us craving more. Well Done!

Reactions: AgPhotoWings
Perhaps the best video i have seen in a very long time. Very professional, beautifully edited, just a taste and leaving us craving more. Well Done!
Thats the whole plan! lol thank you for the encouraging words. I'll keep shooting for more!!

That is a fabulous collection of clips. Nicely done and editing. Thanks!
I have to ask though, did you REALLY intend to fly THAT CLOSE to that church steeple:eek:

That is a fabulous collection of clips. Nicely done and editing. Thanks!
I have to ask though, did you REALLY intend to fly THAT CLOSE to that church steeple:eek:
Thank you.
that church steeple is actually the freedom tower in downtown Miami. I actually shot it in 4K and when edited to 1080 I kept the size of the 4K at 100% so it looks a lot closer than it was.
sorry to give that perception

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB