DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Air 2s and IPad Air 4 not working together???

Kinner1

Reactions
I purchased a Air 2s just before Christmas 2021 and then an Ipad Air 4th Gen to use with my controller. It was working fine and now all of the sudden when I connect the Ipad Air 4 to my controller and turn on the controller and drone, the DJI fly app says my drone isn't connected. I then turned everything off and connected my Iphone 13pro and it connected fine. Any ideas? It's a bummer if I can't use the iPad.

Did you change OTG cables recently or anything? Maybe you’re using a longer cable for the iPad and it randomly went bad. It’s odd that it would just stop working without any other changes. Perhaps try reinstalling the Fly App for kicks.

Does the controller link to the drone? The link light needs to be green before anything else can happen.

I had the same problem. The Fly app is not compatible with the Mini 4. It will work fine with the Go4 app but the downgrade to the Fly app fails. #Flyappsucks

I had the same problem. The Fly app is not compatible with the Mini 4. It will work fine with the Go4 app but the downgrade to the Fly app fails. #Flyappsucks
I believe he mentioned the iPad Air 4, that was released in 2020. While not officially supported for either Fly or GO, I'd be surprised if it flat out wouldn't work since he mentioned it "was" working before. I'm using the iPad Mini 6 that isn't officially supported without issues.

Bonjour, je pense avoir le même problème.

Je possède un mavic air 2, il fonctionne très bien avec mon iphone 13 mais refuse de s’appairer mon ipad Pro.
Message impossible de se connecter avec l’appareil
J’utilise DJI Fly V1.5.10
A ma question sur ce problème, la réponse de DJI est que Ipad ne fait pas parti des appareils compatibles.

Pourtant, ça fonctionnait avant les dernières mise à jour.

With my ipad pro 12.9 3rd gen. Had same problem, just couldn't get it to work, then by a fluke I found a work around. Turn on remote, turn on drone once they connect I then have to act like I'm charging remote soon as I put charge to remote it all connects then I can take charge off and it stays connected.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook