DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Bird

would love the real thing, but a little above my price range.

or i should say, a little above the bosses price range :p

Reactions: Gagey52
Bye the bye, as a young chap I was working at Ross Aviation during the school holidays. One of the engineers ask if I wanted to go with him to ferry an ac to west beach and bring another back. I was a bit hesitant as we were waiting for the mustang flown by mr Schwartz to arrive at Parafield.
Aw hell, seat time is seat time and the engineer said we would be back before he arrived. Didn’t quite happen that way and on our return we were in the circuit behind him. Had a box seat watching him land. Never forgot that sight.
Regards

Reactions: AnzacJack
Good ol Temora
It was one of the biggest air bases in the Southern Hemisphere

I think Col Pay’s son has one of the flying birds

One in the UK for sale recently for around 1.5million stirling

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Hoping to pick this girl up soon to add to the hanger.
Should provide some funView attachment 153679
Nice. What's the wingspan? Gotta love warbirds. So far all I have is a P-51, F4U, F4F and a FW TA-152H. All are electric and nothing too big...yet. Here is a buddies turbine I took a pic of for our club calendar:11 DSC06279 resized.jpg

Nice. What's the wingspan? Gotta love warbirds. So far all I have is a P-51, F4U, F4F and a FW TA-152H. All are electric and nothing too big...yet. Here is a buddies turbine I took a pic of for our club calendar:View attachment 153953
About an 8meter wingspan. Its a 75% scale powered by a 3.3l six cylinder Jabiru

That is so beautiful! When I first seen it,. Thought it was a large RC plane. Then, after closer inspection seen it was a Replica. Still, beautiful bird.

Your boss sound's like an individual who loves flying, and collecting.

The closest I have to a Spitfire, is a small RC plane. She flies well, for an RC.

She's a beauty Anaza Jack, great post!

Paul

That is so beautiful! When I first seen it,. Thought it was a large RC plane. Then, after closer inspection seen it was a Replica. Still, beautiful bird.

Your boss sound's like an individual who loves flying, and collecting.

The closest I have to a Spitfire, is a small RC plane. She flies well, for an RC.

She's a beauty Anaza Jack, great post!

Paul
The boss (aka my wife) is fairly tolerant

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54