DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 New Car Video Mavic Air 2

I really like that SUV. I was going for the Hyundai Palisade that is basically the same SUV !!

Reactions: cryptohoneybadger
Video of my wife's new KIA Telluride s. Filmed with Mavic Air 2 and DJI Osmo Pocket. Edited with Davinci Resolve 16.2...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
A very nice ride indeed...
I took a test drive in a Telluride in Southern Oregon and almost went for one. The Covid thing kept me from pulling the trigger on it.
They rate very highly in car magazines and I did enjoy the test ride.
So how do YOU like the vehicle with more than a 30 minute drive? Is it quiet on the highway? How is the turning radius?
My Buick Enclave turns like a bus and I don't care for it. That's why I was looking into a Kia...
Your video looked just like a commercial...Nice going....

A very nice ride indeed...
I took a test drive in a Telluride in Southern Oregon and almost went for one. The Covid thing kept me from pulling the trigger on it.
They rate very highly in car magazines and I did enjoy the test ride.
So how do YOU like the vehicle with more than a 30 minute drive? Is it quiet on the highway? How is the turning radius?
My Buick Enclave turns like a bus and I don't care for it. That's why I was looking into a Kia...
Your video looked just like a commercial...Nice going....

Thanks. It's a great car and fast for a semi-heavy SUV. AWD in sport mode is fun. KIA has come a long way.

Very nicely done. You've got skills in your composition and editing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443