DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Crystalsky Mount by A Plus Drone

Hi folks, I have been scouring threads on CS/ Mavic2 mounts as I prepare to order my FIRST(!) drone. Does anybody have feedback on the A Plus Drone bracket after having used it for a bit? I've seen multiple threads evaluating Mavmount, Mavmount mod (above), PP mod, etc and was leaning towards PP mod as I do believe QD of the CS is going to be very important to me, but this one looks to me to be more elegant if it's not a weight balance issue to have the DJI mount at the outboard end of the baseplate. As an aside, I'm also going back and forth on tradeoffs of 5.5 vs 7.85 CS, but currently leaning towards 7.85. Feedback on this A Plus Drone mount would help towards a decision. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi folks, I have been scouring threads on CS/ Mavic2 mounts as I prepare to order my FIRST(!) drone. Does anybody have feedback on the A Plus Drone bracket after having used it for a bit? I've seen multiple threads evaluating Mavmount, Mavmount mod (above), PP mod, etc and was leaning towards PP mod as I do believe QD of the CS is going to be very important to me, but this one looks to me to be more elegant if it's not a weight balance issue to have the DJI mount at the outboard end of the baseplate. FYI I'm also going back and forth on tradeoffs of 5.5 vs 7.85 CS, but currently leaning towards 7.85. Feedback on this A Plus Drone mount would help towards a decision. Thanks in advance.

Hello, have had nothing but positive feedback on this item if you look on my ebay listing. thx total of 19 positive

by 6***7
During past month
The product quality is very good

by l***y
During past month
High quality! Nice seller

by t***u
During past month
Mount is well-designed and build quality is excellent. Delivery prompt.

by m***e
During past month
Quality mount

by l***t
During past 6 months
Heel snel geleverd naar Nederland (9 dagen), top! Mooie mount alles past AA+

by l***r
During past 6 months
Like that this product is made in USA

by 9***i
During past 6 months
Easy to work with. Excellent communication. Great deal

by s***r
During past 6 months
Nice

by 8***8
During past 6 months
Would do business with again, great mount, great guy!

by t***i
During past 6 months
Great abayerrrrr a++++++ I would buy again

Update for anyone searching about mounting brackets in the future: I did go with the A Drone Plus/ DJI P3 CS mount solution. Received my mount today and have it fully assembled. Very impressed with the build quality and design considerations that went into the A Drone Plus bracket - no movement in the RC and weight balance feels great.

Update for anyone searching about mounting brackets in the future: I did go with the A Drone Plus/ DJI P3 CS mount solution. Received my mount today and have it fully assembled. Very impressed with the build quality and design considerations that went into the A Drone Plus bracket - no movement in the RC and weight balance feels great.

Thank You CNY for your nice feedback :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22