DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Crystalsky Mount

Video can be seen on YouTube , A Plus Drone Crytalsky.

Available on Ebay

Looks very similar to the polar pro bracket. Does this fit the M2P controller?

Looking on eBay now;)

Is there a link, I can’t find it..

Last edited:
Looks very similar to the polar pro bracket. Does this fit the M2P controller?

Looking on eBay now;)

Is there a link, I can’t find it..

updated the listing above, yes it fits the M2P . This mount eliminates the DJI bottom plate and allows the crystalsky to be mounted in a much more desirable location. Video shows some of the benefits. Thanks for looking .

Looks like a great setup to me. I like that you added a middle slot for those you want to move display assembly more forward. Ordered one today on Ebay, will give it a try.

I assume you are unscrewing the base plate off the DJI Phantom CS mount, which is how you have just the stem?

This is actually better than Polarpro design IMO.

You can switch between Phantom and Mavic drones with CS and not have to switch CS mount foot and unless Polar Pro has reworked their handle, their current adapter doesn't fit into the Mavic Air or Mavic Pro controller snugly as the top of the adapter won't fit under the lip of the controller due to the rubber mounts for the sticks. Sides fit fine but there is a chance it will flip out.

Paul C

You still need to pick up a DJI phantom CS mount as shown in the pics. 79.00 for one of those. At least if shipped from US.

Paul C

I have just been told by the maker of this holder that the bracket needed is the second one in the message above, the light silver one.

Some nice recent feedback on this mount on Ebay # 233001000274

DJI Crystalsky Mounting Bracket Mavic Pro 2 Zoom Air Spark Remote A Plus Drone

Outstanding solution to mount the DJI CrystalSky Monitor.
Member id
fenderka

Great item fast delivery very impressed with product A+++
Member id
philiph24

Fast shipping. Great DJI Crystalsky mounting bracket. Light weight, works great!
Member id
jetmaker

Excellent service
Member id
nawaosam

A

Reactions: Jetmaker
Got mine last week. Very nicely and cleverly made. Minimalist yet very adaptable to different monitor sizes with good balance adjustments. This is the best mount I have found so far to accommodate the larger 7.85” CrystalSky on a Mavic (all models) remote and I have tried a bunch...

Very nice indeed. Also lets you keep the DJI monitor mount on all the time on the Crystal sky, so you can switch between a P4 controller with the same mount. Before I was using the Polar Pro setup, (which worked great on the MPP, but can't fit snugly on the new MP2 controller due to the rubber mounts for holding the sticked when removed). The problem was if I wanted to move to the Phantom with the CS from Mavic, it meant taking off the Polar Pro mount (part that fits on the monitor). This new mount fits up tight under the back lip of the controller and gives you a great amount of open area for hands.

Paul C

Very nice indeed. Also lets you keep the DJI monitor mount on all the time on the Crystal sky, so you can switch between a P4 controller with the same mount. Before I was using the Polar Pro setup, (which worked great on the MPP, but can't fit snugly on the new MP2 controller due to the rubber mounts for holding the sticked when removed). The problem was if I wanted to move to the Phantom with the CS from Mavic, it meant taking off the Polar Pro mount (part that fits on the monitor). This new mount fits up tight under the back lip of the controller and gives you a great amount of open area for hands.

Paul C
Thank you Paul for your nice comments !!!

Got mine last week. Very nicely and cleverly made. Minimalist yet very adaptable to different monitor sizes with good balance adjustments. This is the best mount I have found so far to accommodate the larger 7.85” CrystalSky on a Mavic (all models) remote and I have tried a bunch...
Did you use the extra spacer? I ordered the mount the replace my Mavmount since the lanyard ring will not work with the CrystalSky Monitor unless you are willing to totally destroy the USB C connection at the bottom of the CrystalSky.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk