DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Crystlsky Mount

Nicely made but I just don't like having my controller screen completely blocked. I prefer the ones that come underneath and hold the screen on at the front of the controller, to allow you to be able to see the screen and the controller below it.

It does not completely cover the screen below, that is one of the purposes of my design. I have not also seen any crystalsky mounts below that are not awkward to hold , have place for a lanyard and easy to connect.

Nicely made but I just don't like having my controller screen completely blocked. I prefer the ones that come underneath and hold the screen on at the front of the controller, to allow you to be able to see the screen and the controller below it.

There is no controller screen on the Mavic Air. And all the controls can be operated by feel. This looks to be much better balanced, similar to the MavMount.

Ohhh, it's for the Air, beg your pardon, I was thinking it was for the Mavic range. Oops, it is also for the Mavic range, so still the same opinion because I have a Mavic 2 but for Air users, this is perfect.

Ohhh, it's for the Air, beg your pardon, I was thinking it was for the Mavic range. Oops, it is also for the Mavic range, so still the same opinion because I have a Mavic 2 but for Air users, this is perfect.

I understand the mount works with multiple Mavic models...just that this is the Mavic Air forum and I see a lot of posts pertaining to other Mavic models in this area which is very frustrating. It’s probably best I just move along...bye.

I understand the mount works with multiple Mavic models...just that this is the Mavic Air forum and I see a lot of posts pertaining to other Mavic models in this area which is very frustrating. It’s probably best I just move along...bye.

Yes it will work with all the existing DJI Mavic models and the Spark as well, thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky