DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI-Fly App

Late to this party but . . . my Samsung Tab A, from 2016, works with Go4 but not Fly. Spent a lot of time looking for a work-around, but no joy . . .

I ordered a new Lenovo Yoga "Smart Tablet" for $200 from Lenovo and it's got whatever specs an Android tablet has to have to match up with DJI Fly. Being a cheap bastard and with way too many toys, I really didn't want to pay the Apple Tax for an iPad (have had them and had them die on me) but that was going to be Plan B if the Lenovo didn't work.

Late to this party but . . . my Samsung Tab A, from 2016, works with Go4 but not Fly. Spent a lot of time looking for a work-around, but no joy . . .

I ordered a new Lenovo Yoga "Smart Tablet" for $200 from Lenovo and it's got whatever specs an Android tablet has to have to match up with DJI Fly. Being a cheap bastard and with way too many toys, I really didn't want to pay the Apple Tax for an iPad (have had them and had them die on me) but that was going to be Plan B if the Lenovo didn't work.
Hi vetracer. Did the yoga smart tablet work with DJI Fly app? Please let me know, I have just found a good deal for one of those! Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez