DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Mavic 3 Firmware Released (1/24/2022) Mavic 3 and Air 2S supported in DJI RC Pro

I turned on my RC Pro which I got through the Air2s flymore. It immediately came up indicating an upgrade needed. But I plugged it into DJI assistant instead. It shows up as RC Pro and showed me the new firmware which is the same as for all other "variants" of RC Pro. Unfortunately I don't have an M3 to try this RC Pro with.

The RC Pro updated to the indicated version including the new Fly app. I noticed some nice interface improvements for camera and recording control. All seems to work fine. I did not have to rebind the Air2s.

The one disappointing portion of this upgrade is that the HDMI output still does not want to connect to the HDO2 goggles. Same issue. It recognizes the proper resolution setting, but does not keep the connection. So, it just cycles. That was true with the previous version as well yet that part works fine with the old Smart Controller. I am starting to wonder if this is more of an Android V10 issue. So I continue to use the USB-C to HDMI adapter which works just fine with the HDO2s but of course the new feature allowing to switch between screen mirroring and live view does not apply to the USB-C video out which is strictly mirroring.

Last edited:
I tried both aircraft with the DJI RC Pro I pay $1200 :mad: and works well.

Another big one. Nice. Really pleased about the RC Pro Stuff 👌 Let's put it through the paces. I flew and checked for an update literally a few hours before this appeared to drop! No Air 2 yet 😪 but much to be happy about. Quick Transfer! I can stop manually moving files off RC Pro to SD card.
Do we know what the max size SD card the RC Pro will take now?

Per DJI Support. Looks like 512GB

1.png

2.png

Monday workday for me, but I was able to update my M3 and RC Pro and pair to my 2 Air 2S's and the M3 now which was my intent when buying the RC Pro. Very happy.

I may have to wait a day to fly them all in daylight however :( Silly Job....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent