DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone Owner Is there any Clubs In Essex??

John Hilbery

Reactions
Hi I am a new member having just bought a Mavic Pro. I am based in Essex. Does anyone know of any drone clubs in the area where I can meet like minded people and get some practise
thanks
John

Reactions: Stargazer55
Hiya guys, I'm based in Hornchurch Essex and also looking for a club or like minded drone users who might be interested in sharing skills and tips for flying and filming. What is the best way to contact other drone users?

Me too John,

I'm in Basildon and looking for places around Essex, so interested in what comes back
New #3
Hiya guys, I'm based in Hornchurch Essex and also looking for a club or like minded drone users who might be interested in sharing skills and tips for flying and filming. What is the best way to contact other drone users?

New #3
I'm a member of a Facebook Group (East Anglia (Suffolk / Norfolk) Drone flyers), that works pretty well as a forum to share info and set up meets.

Reactions: TonyMpro
Hiya, would certainly be interested in meeting up, where in Essex do you you live? I live in Hornchurch

I haven’t got a DJ I only have a bebop 2 cost me like £400 would you guys let me come fly with you? I’m in Basildon Essex

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost