DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone this year?

No that's when it might kick in - they will have the laws, rules and regs out before then.
So then DJI will have some confidence that the product will comply.

Not many would make a major drone purchase thinking it will be useless soon, so really DJI has no choice.

No that's when it might kick in - they will have the laws, rules and regs out before then.
So then DJI will have some confidence that the product will comply.

Not many would make a major drone purchase thinking it will be useless soon, so really DJI has no choice.
Was speaking of the date for formal implementation from the FAA proposal publish for comment.

I think we are all fooling ourselves if we believe there will be a April launch of a new drone. It would be nice, but when's the last time a drone released when it was suppose to even before everything thats going on now?

I think we are all fooling ourselves if we believe there will be a April launch of a new drone. It would be nice, but when's the last time a drone released when it was suppose to even before everything thats going on now?
Agree, Covid-19 will surely cause delays.

I just bought an EVO 1 and with 4 drones I think I will put new on hold until the dust settles on the remote ID thing. I just renewed me 107 and now due to happenings I have no commercial work until that also settles down. Downside is staying at home I watch drone videos and want more. :(

Get the M2P now...

Always something better coming out. My thought is that if you wait until the "latest" is out, you will never have one.
I've had a P4 for 3 years and in 2 months time, bought a P4P for the camera, and a Mavic Pro, for portability.
Will sell the original P4 when this virus thing is over.

I read the april - may should be the launch date for the new drone. hopefully they won't delay it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa