DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New drone user. M2P and M2

phutureproof

Reactions
Well, from having never used a drone a week ago, I am now the owner of two: a Mavic 2 Pro and a Mini 2. Absolutely amazing tools.

why did I buy both?
Well, I started with the M2Pro as that is what we will be using professionally most of the time. However, there are many instances where using the M2P is not possible (legally or practically). For that, the Mini 2 should plug the gap.

I’ve had all of 15 minutes of air time, but am super impressed so far.

I just wish Oxford CC didn’t have a blanket ban on flying drones in public parks so I could get some good practice time. Very frustrating.

Well, from having never used a drone a week ago, I am now the owner of two: a Mavic 2 Pro and a Mini 2. Absolutely amazing tools.

why did I buy both?
Well, I started with the M2Pro as that is what we will be using professionally most of the time. However, there are many instances where using the M2P is not possible (legally or practically). For that, the Mini 2 should plug the gap.

I’ve had all of 15 minutes of air time, but am super impressed so far.

I just wish Oxford CC didn’t have a blanket ban on flying drones in public parks so I could get some good practice time. Very frustrating.

Assume you’re in the UK. I joined a local-ish model aircraft club. They are really into their planes but they welcomed me as a drone pilot. All a good bunch obsessed with their hobby but they have a patch of land that i have access too and can fly there whenever I want/need (in none covid times!)

Do a search on the BMFA website and it will show you local clubs. Make sure they are drone friendly. Lots of the old boys resent drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone