DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New features coming to Dronelink

maelstrom

Reactions
Just got an email from Dronelink saying:

we need your feedback on FOCUS, FOLLOW, and ORBIT as we prepare to release these new modes in a few weeks.

There’s a beta available to test the modes.

Last edited:
Just got an email from Dronelink saying:

we need your feedback on FOCUS, FOLLOW, and ORBIT as we prepare to release these new modes in a few weeks.

There’s a beta available to test the modes.
Tested the Beta versions today and they are very nice additions to the DL feature set. The Follow mode is going to very useful to many.

The constant additions and improvements to DL are continuing to make this IMO the most versatile autonomous flight app for DJI birds.

Here is a boring silent clip of the Beta "Follow" tracking my RC in a SUV down a tree covered lane:

Last edited:
Tested the Beta versions today and they are very nice additions to the DL feature set. The Follow mode is going to very useful to many.

The constant additions and improvements to DL are continuing to make this IMO the most versatile autonomous flight app for DJI birds.

Here is a boring silent clip of the Beta "Follow" tracking my RC in a SUV down a tree covered lane: all I can say wow!! Pretty Excellent tracking.

Another Dronelink Beta "Follow" video.
This is from a lower angle and includes changes in pitch (bringing horizon into view) and dropping and raising altitude as obstacles allowed and required.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000