DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware June 16th For RC & Mini 3P

Haven't gotten a Mini3 Pro yet, but if I've been following correctly. The range issue is not including the FCC Radio correct? Wondering if DroneHacks will provide the hack to the FCC Mode, they been pretty consistant in hacking and turning on the FCC mode for Non-FCC Radios?

I'd think that might be in the near future... maybe?
Seems turning on the FCC mode is normally accomplished in short timeframe.

Another thought... much higher price tag.
With the internal antennas, is there a way the 3rd Party Antenna Amp can be mounted. I'm sure if you opened it up the leads could be attached and routed to an external mount.

3rd Party may address this issue soon too.

If you're complaining it means you've done nothing apart from tap on the keyboard
I dont understand what you're trying to get at here

I've done a lot of troubleshooting and trying to figure out why this drone behaves the way it does, probably more than DJI has done at this point and I'm the one that paid money for it

I'm trying to get at if you have range issues it is going to be either 2 things...1 of which involves the antennae (2 pairs and 1 pair being in the controller which is easier to mod').
I've successfully modded mine and have banished my issues within my urban environment.
Some YouToobers are saying it's the craft but I think they are just clutching at straws and don't know what they are on about

The fw may have helped with the video transmission but I'm not sure about the actual control signal.

I'm trying to get at if you have range issues it is going to be either 2 things...1 of which involves the antennae (2 pairs and 1 pair being in the controller which is easier to mod').
I've successfully modded mine and have banished my issues within my urban environment.
Some YouToobers are saying it's the craft but I think they are just clutching at straws and don't know what they are on about

The fw may have helped with the video transmission but I'm not sure about the actual control signal.
Sounds great, woukd you mind sharing your mod for the Mini 3 RC?

I'm happy with this update. The ability to re-map the zoom wheel is all I really wanted. Now I'm happy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem