DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware now available

fozzzy

Reactions
New firmware now available, all pro modes added without connection, Cine like, and focus pulsing fix to name a few.

Edit: Matching update on the mimo app including Storymode.

Last edited:
Excellent updates for both firmware and Mimo. DJI did really well, kept promises and delivered on schedule. Seems like the fixed a few flaws as well. Two major firmware updates in a month... great effort and results.

Still waiting for it to come out on the CS, two Go4 updates for iOS/Android within a couple of weeks.;)

Might have to revert back to using my iPhone, to try the waypoints 2 out;)

Reactions: fozzzy
Still waiting for it to come out on the CS, two Go4 updates for iOS/Android within a couple of weeks.;)

Might have to revert back to using my iPhone, to try the waypoints 2 out;)

Think you’re in the wrong forum sir.

I was just making a point about two updates for the iOS/Android but nothing for the CS;) just being a bit sarcastic;);)

But the app isn’t available for CS anyway? Why would it?

But the app isn’t available for CS anyway? Why would it?

So what app runs on the CS, it’s the android Go4 app;) but people using the CS are always last to receive updates from DJI.

So what app runs on the CS, it’s the android Go4 app;) but people using the CS are always last to receive updates from DJI.

The Mimo app is not the same thing. I think you’re confused and in the wrong forum. We are discussing the Osmo Pocket and Mimo app.
It is very likely that Mimo will never be available for the CS.

Least of all because it won’t be able to connect to it with the side connection. USB-c in the CS is on the bottom only.

So.. you’re in the wrong forum.

Apologies, yep you’re bloody right, oh I wish I could reado_O but I do like to spread my wings on all the forum even if I’m wrong. Hands held up very high in the air, sorry

Reactions: mnis
Apologies, yep you’re bloody right, oh I wish I could reado_O but I do like to spread my wings on all the forum even if I’m wrong. Hands held up very high in the air, sorry

Whoops- but- I do wish they had done more with the CS. Enabled inputs for use as a camera monitor and things would have been brilliant. I think the CS is a dead project now.

Reactions: mnis
Whoops- but- I do wish they had done more with the CS. Enabled inputs for use as a camera monitor and things would have been brilliant. I think the CS is a dead project now.

Now that’s something I didn’t want to hear and I hope you’re wrong about the CS, I’ve only had mine since Christmaso_O but now the new controllers out, who knows....

Anyway totally of topic now so I’ll let you guys chat among yourselfs with your Osmo pocket thingys and I’ll throw myself head 1st out of this thread;)

Sorry to all on the thread, my apologies ;)

Reactions: mnis and inkytog
Excellent updates for both firmware and Mimo. DJI did really well, kept promises and delivered on schedule. Seems like the fixed a few flaws as well. Two major firmware updates in a month... great effort and results.
Yes I agree - great to have pro mode and it looks like they've had a go at fixing some of the focus hunting problems too - which was my major gripe with the device.

Update went OK after a reset (got stuck on 98%) and hope to give it a good test over the weekend.

Reactions: mnis and fozzzy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun