DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware update and gimbal not in axis

EnricoBrun

Reactions
hello, I have updated perfectly to the latest firmware version (without problems) and I realized that the gimbal is no longer aligned but slightly yaws to the left, gimbal calibration performed successfully but without any change. Have you checked yours? thank you so much

Last edited:
hello, I have updated perfectly to the latest firmware version (without problems) and I realized that the gimbal is no longer aligned but slightly yaws to the left, gimbal calibration performed successfully but without any change. Have you checked yours? thank you so much
I flew my M2P right after that update today, didn't notice that, but I was only up for a few minutes. I'll put it up and see what happens..

I flew my M2P right after that update today, didn't notice that, but I was only up for a few minutes. I'll put it up and see what happens..
no no you don't need to take it off, just turn it on and notice if your Gimbal is perfectly centered! mine after the last firmware is slightly yawed to the left! check it too, thanks

Mine is well on my M2Z. Did the update a few days ago and today I took it out and spent two batteries. No issues at all. Did some video and photo shots.

I'm sorry to have to translate my Italian into English, I see that I can't make myself understood ... just turn on the drone, wait for the calibration of the gimbal and watch this if it gets perfectly straight in front of you! I have to insert photos here to make myself understood

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charlihlenfeldt