DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware update installing problem

Curt

Reactions
Well today started as usual when it's time to do a DJI firmware upgrade. I cross my fingers, did a DJI prayer and dance and sit down with all the tools I needed to complete the process. I have the DJI 5.5 Crystalsky monitor and the DJI Mavic 2 Pro with controller. I'm hooked up to my home Wi-Fi network with a strong signal. Well here we go I first fire up my DJI Mavic 2 pro controller then my DJI Crystalsky monitor and my DJI Mavic 2 pro and their is the message (Firware update Required), so far so good. I push the tab for the firmware update to start, it starts and goes up to about 20% then stops. I restart this process 5 times to get to 20% to stop. Right now I'm about 45 minutes into the process so I stop to recharge the controller, drone battery and Crystalsky battery. This time I connect using my Ipad Mini 4 tablet with complete seccuss. This is so crazy that the DJI equipment won't get the job done. I usually have no problems with IOS products working. Why don't they make IOS as the standard. Anyway I got it done and I thanked the gods. I did a test flight and all is good so far. Any one else have the problem ?.

For the remote I had to use Go App, as the assistant wouldn't recognize the remote initially.
For the AC/battery I had to use the Assistant as it would fail (as usual) with the Go app.
Funny thing is, once the Assistant recognized the AC, it would then also recognize the RC.

Well, I've tried everything trying to stablish connection with DJI Assistant 2 and my Mavic Pro 2.
It just wont connect!! I've also disabled the Microsoft Driver Signature for my Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bits and didn't work either.
DJI shoul have solved this issue already! So many complaints I've read on the internet about this... for some of us as I can tell in this topic...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green