DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from CT

BlackKite

Reactions
I am a Fire Marshal in a small CT town and was recently made the Chief Pilot for our new drone program. That being said I got bitten by the drone bug and ended up buying a Mavic for myself. I hope to get to know some of the members here personally and get some flying in around new areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I am a Fire Marshal in a small CT town and was recently made the Chief Pilot for our new drone program. That being said I got bitten y the drone bug and ended up buying a Mavic for myself. I hope to get to know some of the members here personally and get some flying in around new areas.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to this great community and great people.
Good flying

I am a Fire Marshal in a small CT town and was recently made the Chief Pilot for our new drone program. That being said I got bitten y the drone bug and ended up buying a Mavic for myself. I hope to get to know some of the members here personally and get some flying in around new areas.
Howdy from Wyoming BlackKite, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tstr14