DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW from Polar Pro rc mount

Just a little disappointed.

Squash: Mine just came today (and it had a hex wrench in the box.) Once I figured out the quick release, I put the iPad 9.7 in the tablet mount and snugged it down. I haven't tested it with the RC yet but it sure sounds like something is different at your end because mine feels solid as a rock. More after I fly her again, hopefully soon.

The one shown in the pics a few posts back works very well. Quality piece and works with 7.5 inch also. You can use the DJI CS quick release plate which allows quick transfer between Mavic and Phantom.

Paul C

Reactions: Cpt.Barbossa1072
The one shown in the pics a few posts back works very well. Quality piece and works with 7.5 inch also. You can use the DJI CS quick release plate which allows quick transfer between Mavic and Phantom.

Paul C

post up some pics of it mounted up...

Anyone know how large of a tablet will fit in the tablet mount? There wasn't anything listed on the web page or video

Squash: Mine just came today (and it had a hex wrench in the box.) Once I figured out the quick release, I put the iPad 9.7 in the tablet mount and snugged it down. I haven't tested it with the RC yet but it sure sounds like something is different at your end because mine feels solid as a rock. More after I fly her again, hopefully soon.

Yeah the hex in the box does not fit the bottom screw. That only works on the quick release. I'm going to go buy one that fits today. Hopefully it will be rock solid after I tighten it. Feels like the tablet is flopping all around hah.

Tested mine out briefly yesterday and while I didn't have a problem as you described, I did need to tighten up and put some Locktite on the screw at the bottom of the tablet holder to keep it from pivoting. That worked like a champ and now everything is copacetic.

Tested mine out briefly yesterday and while I didn't have a problem as you described, I did need to tighten up and put some Locktite on the screw at the bottom of the tablet holder to keep it from pivoting. That worked like a champ and now everything is copacetic.
Awesome glad it all worked out can you post of some pics

Tightened up the base screw, but it is still not tight enough and the base moves. That is one weak point on this whole mount. That and the quick release clip for the tablet mount. If that is not tight the tablet will just spin around and you have to tighten it every so often.

I'm going to try to WELD the base to the arm next LOL. I'll let you know how that goes. Also be careful if you need to tighten that base screw. It will strip easily. Seems pretty soft as far as the metal.

Tightened up the base screw, but it is still not tight enough and the base moves. That is one weak point on this whole mount. That and the quick release clip for the tablet mount. If that is not tight the tablet will just spin around and you have to tighten it every so often.

I'm going to try to WELD the base to the arm next LOL. I'll let you know how that goes. Also be careful if you need to tighten that base screw. It will strip easily. Seems pretty soft as far as the metal.
try dippn the hex screw in some JB Weld then screw it in

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karajovic