DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Queen Creek Arizona

I bought my Mavic Air 2 last year and have only fly it maybe 5 times. I'm still a beginner and learning about the hardware and just basic setting. Hoping to meet up with other pilots in the east valley.

You're cleared to land! Welcome to MavicPilots international! I am from Chicago, IL; but also just made a land purchase near Casa Grande, AZ! So my time is currently "split" between IL and AZ (eventually I will be a full time AZ resident once I finish building a house)!

I am "newer" to flying RC quadcopters too! I have a Mini 2 that I just got at the end of Nov / beginning of Dec :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MA2 317
Would like to meet. Casa Grande. ****.atkins1@outlook. Com

Sweet, I am not too far from Casa Grande either! I am currently also trying to see if I can get my neighbor into flying too! :D

You're cleared to land! Welcome to MavicPilots international! I am from Chicago, IL; but also just made a land purchase near Casa Grande, AZ! So my time is currently "split" between IL and AZ (eventually I will be a full time AZ resident once I finish building a house)!

I am "newer" to flying RC quadcopters too! I have a Mini 2 that I just got at the end of Nov / beginning of Dec :D
Great to hear from u. Having problem getting the controller to sync with drone. I’ve watch the video several times. I get the lights flashing but no connection.

Great to hear from u. Having problem getting the controller to sync with drone. I’ve watch the video several times. I get the lights flashing but no connection.

I've never had to do a sync (yet) but I'd be more than willing to try to help if the opportunity presents itself...

Have you been able to resolve this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada