DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from upstate NY

Welcome to the MavicPilots. I’m currently in the upstate of sc but I grew up in upstate NY. Where abouts are you up there? I left a town named Jefferson near Oneonta. Or as near in upstate ny terms lol

My sister was an RA at Oneonta and my best friend lived in Hulbert. Thats back when it was mainly a girls school.

Last edited:
The next time I head Oneonta way I will bring my Mavic an get some video for you.
I actually can’t wait to see it again lol. Thank you very much. One of these days I’ll get up to fly around Jefferson and my old school JCS. I haven’t seen it since 1986. Probably the last time I saw Oneonta also now that I think of it

Nice I'm going t9 head up to Salmon River soon

Sweet man I did a video of the falls yrs ago with the phantom can't wait to do it with the new bird

Sweet man I did a video of the falls yrs ago with the phantom can't wait to do it with the new bird
It was great after the rains - didn't take my drone that time.
One of my favorites is this one of Lakeview a great area to kayak out to in the summer. A week after I took this it was used by a TV channel to illustrate where a 65 year old woman
drowned swimming in the channel. The current took her out into Lake Ontario and she couldn't get back to shore. She swam out to help some kids but they got back OK.

It was great after the rains - didn't take my drone that time.
One of my favorites is this one of Lakeview a great area to kayak out to in the summer. A week after I took this it was used by a TV channel to illustrate where a 65 year old woman
drowned swimming in the channel. The current took her out into Lake Ontario and she couldn't get back to shore. She swam out to help some kids but they got back OK.
Whoa!

Dying to see Jamesway lol dumb I know but I havent seen oneonta in yrs. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go fly around Jefferson or Grand Gorge. I lived in Jefferson my cousins and aunt and uncle were in Grand Gorge. My friend took over his dads garage DAB in grand gorge. That garage has been the heart and soul to all up there for many many years

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky