DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New FW for MA2 is out...

Getting it now...

Looks like you can now "bind" your drone to your DJI account which will prevent someone else from using it if they find it. Pretty neat. (basically like iCloud lock on iPhones)

Some of the features require Fly 1.2.4, and interestingly this time around, seems the Droid users got it first, as for IOS, it has not shown up yet, least not for me... I suspect that it will show up soon, probably in the approval process I assume..

Looks like you can now "bind" your drone to your DJI account which will prevent someone else from using it if they find it. Pretty neat. (basically like iCloud lock on iPhones)
Now I get it! Sorry if I missed something. I too use I- cloud. Thank you. Still new and learning. Again thank you.

What does FC mean?? I just flew my new MA2 yesterday for the first time
Welcome to the club mate!
Install DJI Assistans and connect the drone to the PC. There you will be able to update the drone if needed. Of course you could make it via the phone. And one more thing - install AIRDATA, log in with DJI account and just see what will find there....

don't see the need to install it till Fly is updated on IOS

Install DJI Assistans and connect the drone to the PC. There you will be able to update the drone if needed. Of course you could make it via the phone. And one more thing - install AIRDATA, log in with DJI account and just see what will find there....
I see two versions of AirData on the App Store, AirData UAV and AirData HD Sync, not quite sure what the difference is? What are the benefits of this app?

I do my updates via wifi thru the DJI Fly app on my iPhone . thanks but the new FC threw me.

Reactions: tlswift58
what is AirData
Just what I was asking the other user that mentioned it first... I see the app in the app store, two different versions, did not read in detail what it did, just trying to get some other feedback on its usage..

one looks like it aids in determining whether to fly, and other lets you sync flight data..

Just what I was asking the other user that mentioned it first... I see the app in the app store, two different versions, did not read in detail what it did, just trying to get some other feedback on its usage..

one looks like it aids in determining whether to fly, and other lets you sync flight data..
See this. You can click on every tab and button...

Reactions: rickfmdj
OK I just went to the app store and there is 5 different listings for AirData. which one do I get for an iPhone

See this. You can click on every tab and button...
Thanks, which version of the app specifically does this, as I see two versions, is it the AirData HD Sync and AirData UAV, and it seems W5C1 sees even more than I got in my search..

Anyone else find this firmware didn't prompt to update their other batteries?

Reactions: tlswift58
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky