DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Go update Just Showed Up

dirkclod

Reactions
Others might have seen it but just showed up on iOS here. Will try it this morning.

@dirkclod ,thanks for the heads up Dc just done the update will see what its like next time i fly

Reactions: dirkclod
For what it is worth I saw a google play update available notification yesterday for Go, Go4 and FLY

Nothing yet in Play here in FL. Last Go update shown was September.

What's changed?
Same as usual. Nothing I could see. Just flew one battery down
looking around in it but saw nothing added or took away.
Flew great as always. ?
Was windy and cloudy and saw a boat leave the lock headed north
so just cruised out about 3500’ and grabbed a quick shot.
Hit rth and landed dead on spot.
DE4240CF-595E-4A87-A0C2-6EEC924AC561.jpeg

Bet they havent fixed livestreaming in the android Go app yet, I have reported it several times and it keeps getting ignored

Just arrived in the uk for iOS but still no android update

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
For what it is worth I saw a google play update available notification yesterday for Go, Go4 and FLY
You must have not been allowing updates for quite a while for all those to update at the same time.

Go4 last update 9/21/2020
Go3 last update 9/21/2020
Both of the above to support Android 11
Fly last update 11/13/2020

Correct lol. On installing the first thing I do is switch off updates lol. I have seen too many "just did an update and now my drone doesn't work" threads.
I allowed the Fly update that followed the launch of the Mini 2 and very quickly ran into the connection issues so they are all blocked again and Fly is back to an earlier version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Go4 on my none flight iPad just to see if the local data mode that was touted as part of the update had any effect on the torrent of data that is sent out when you use Go4.
Nope, the fire wall reports still scroll endlessly. Oh, and my previous version of Go4 rarely, if ever crashed.

Found out why. You have to turn ‘Local data mode’ on in the Me tab before you enter device to fly. Go to Settings, then select Local data mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marus