DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Image problems on my galaxy's s7 edge had anyone dealing with this problem

timothyfranks

Reactions
My image had been breaking up (like in the screenshot ) this has just started I the last couple of days. I havent changed anything the drone had worked flawless .im pretty sure its a software problem, but i havent done any firware upgrades or any updates on my device or changed any settings. Is anyone experiencing the something. Screenshot_20180627-190615.jpeg

More and more people reporting this problem.

Uninstall version .20, install the previous .16 version. Solved! But make sure you turn "auto app updating" OFF on your phone, or else your device will auto update back to version .20 (ask me how i know). I hope dji is fixing this. I feel bad for the many people out there that are having this problem and don't know how to fix it.

Reactions: Ms.Dronington
Uninstall version .20, install the previous .16 version. Solved! But make sure you turn "auto app updating" OFF on your phone, or else your device will auto update back to version .20 (ask me how i know). I hope dji is fixing this. I feel bad for the many people out there that are having this problem and don't know how to fix it.
Would you do a quick 3 step do exactly how you do this?
Thank you

I rolled the app back and it fix ,but i don't fell like it's completely fix until dji takes care of it on their end so i can run the updated version. Thanks though, it got me back in the air. Dji support is turning my case over to the engineers and I'm supposed to be hearing back from them.i guess I'll have to see how that goes...

I uploaded the earlier version and still have the same pixelization problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair