DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New M2A Fly More for 800.00 or the M2Z for 875.00.

Jrosa55

Reactions
Both are new and sealed.
What are your thoughts on this opportunity.
I already bought the M2A today but the M2Z for 875.00 is tempting. This will be my first drone. All I needed is for creating videos while pressure washing residential and commercial work to show on my web site.
All I need is a mini 2 lol. I'm scheduled to buy the M2Z in the morning. Please help me decide.
Windycitysoftwash.com

All I needed is for creating videos while pressure washing residential and commercial work to show on my web site.
Make sure you also obtain a Part 107 certificate, because this wouldn't be allowed under the recreational exception.

But I'm not breaking any rules? Please elaborate? New to the game. Thanks for watching out.

Using a drone in any way to advance your business isn't considered recreational flight, and would fall under the FAA's Part 107 rules. You will need to study for and take the Part 107 test (~$150), and pass it, to obtain a 107 certificate before you can use a drone for this kind of purpose.

You can find more over in the UAS Rules and Regulations forum:

I meant MA2. I bought the Fly more today. But the zoom at 875.0 is tempting. I would buy an extra battery and call it a day. Which one would you guys buy.

I meant MA2. I bought the Fly more today. But the zoom at 875.0 is tempting. I would buy an extra battery and call it a day. Which one would you guys buy.
M2Z for $875 sounds very suspicious!
It's $1349 everywhere else!
Buyer beware!
If it is legit and not stolen, then it is clearly a better "value" than list price on the MA2!
It's almost $500 off!
You could resell it and make at least $400, which begs the question of why someone would sell it to you for $875!
Better break open the seal and make sure of what is inside the box before forking over $875 for a pig in a poke!

I understand your suspicions. Let's assume that all is legit. It''s still a 2 year old technology. Compared to 6 month old MA2. The Fly More
It's a valuable asset. Is the optic zoom, app and the extra sensors worth it at 875.00?

I understand your suspicions. Let's assume that all is legit. It''s still a 2 year old technology. Compared to 6 month old MA2. The Fly More
It's a valuable asset. Is the optic zoom, app and the extra sensors worth it at 875.00?
yes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lensturnerphoto