DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New M2P with a few questions

I just got my new drone on friday and have a few questions.

Is there a way to change the settings in the DJI GO 4 app without having to start up the drone?
Whats a good photo and video editing app to use? Saved photos as RAW files but I need a good app to edit them with first.
Saved the videos in h265 and dlog-m and only app I have right now to view is VLC. The videos seem a little jittery as well so not sure if that is just VLC or what. I just built my PC and its pretty powerful so I dont think that is it.

Sure I will have more questions later but that is it for now.
for photos I use Lightroom and Photoshop. I use it for my Photography business so it wasn't specifically for drone. For video I use Movavi, it's about $60 but it works well, many features and easy to use and learn. I don't have a ton of time to spend learning new software because I'm busy shooting and editing already. You can get a trial version of Movavi for 7 days, they have photo software as well.

The free version of Topaz Studio v1.14.5 still available at their site in the Downloads/Legacy section. An excellent product, easy to use, tons of YouTube tutorials.
Topaz Studio

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ