DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Pro Owner

KB4MTO

Reactions
Good morning all. I am not new to Mavic Pilot's, but I am new to this specific room. I have been flying Mavic Mini's for about a year now. I also enjoy FPV cinematic flying and am learning FPV freestyle flying. All of my time in here has been spent in the Mavic Mini forum. Yesterday I bought a Mavic 2 Pro with the DJI Smart Controller. I have an LLC and I want to start making money with my M2P. One of my biggest passions in life is flying, so why not make money while enjoying my passion?

I would like to start by doing roof inspections and possibly real estate videography. I would love to hear what others are doing and also hear any advice y'all have to offer. I would love this to become my main source of income, but as I get going I am employed full time, so I do have breathing room to get started. I would also like to hear from those flying the M2P with the DJI goggles. Do you think it is worth it? I am considering them because I can also use them with my other drones.

I cannot wait to get this bird in the air. After flying MM's, I can only imagine what this one flies like.

You will be amazed at the differences from the Mini.
You will have to get your 107 and you might get a lot
from joining our sister forum Commercial Drone Pilots Forum .
Good luck. ?

Good morning all. I am not new to Mavic Pilot's, but I am new to this specific room. I have been flying Mavic Mini's for about a year now. I also enjoy FPV cinematic flying and am learning FPV freestyle flying. All of my time in here has been spent in the Mavic Mini forum. Yesterday I bought a Mavic 2 Pro with the DJI Smart Controller. I have an LLC and I want to start making money with my M2P. One of my biggest passions in life is flying, so why not make money while enjoying my passion?

I would like to start by doing roof inspections and possibly real estate videography. I would love to hear what others are doing and also hear any advice y'all have to offer. I would love this to become my main source of income, but as I get going I am employed full time, so I do have breathing room to get started. I would also like to hear from those flying the M2P with the DJI goggles. Do you think it is worth it? I am considering them because I can also use them with my other drones.

I cannot wait to get this bird in the air. After flying MM's, I can only imagine what this one flies like.
With the Goggles and the M2P you get full head tracking (in 1080P only though), something which is useful when filming and also gets quite spectacular depending on the scenery. When using the HDMI you do not get gimbal head tracking, only the SC screen/video. But with the M2P: pretty great. With the MA2 and the SC you get dynamic 4x zoom using the right SC wheel, again only 1080P but very neat and useful. So the answer to your question, is it worth it: yes, it is. Wouldn't be without, but not as essential as the SC.

You will be amazed at the differences from the Mini.
You will have to get your 107 and you might get a lot
from joining our sister forum Commercial Drone Pilots Forum .
Good luck. ?
Thanks for the suggestions. I will head over to the Commercial Drone Pilot's Forum. I do have my 107.

With the Goggles and the M2P you get full head tracking (in 1080P only though), something which is useful when filming and also gets quite spectacular depending on the scenery. When using the HDMI you do not get gimbal head tracking, only the SC screen/video. But with the M2P: pretty great. With the MA2 and the SC you get dynamic 4x zoom using the right SC wheel, again only 1080P but very neat and useful. So the answer to your question, is it worth it: yes, it is. Wouldn't be without, but not as essential as the SC.
Full head tracking, I did not know that. That alone makes it worth it.

I have been considering them because I want to move some of my FPV drones from analog to digital. But head tracking on the M2P is enough to justify it for me.

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: anotherlab
Full head tracking, I did not know that. That alone makes it worth it.

I have been considering them because I want to move some of my FPV drones from analog to digital. But head tracking on the M2P is enough to justify it for me.

Thanks for the info!
I should perhaps mention that you legally speaking needs a spotter (somebody watching and/or controlling the AC, at least here in Norway) for that type of flying. Happy flying!

I should perhaps mention that you legally speaking needs a spotter (somebody watching and/or controlling the AC, at least here in Norway) for that type of flying. Happy flying!
Same here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi