DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mavic 3 not responding to control sticks from Rc pro

Vue D’Oiseau

Reactions
Just received my Mavic3 and Rc pro. I followed the direction for setting up: installing software updates for both, pairing, calibrating the compass and Imu and the control sticks.
So I wanted to test the drone and adjust the settings of the control sticks( speed, sensitivity) Started the drone and hover. The drone would respond to the control stick except moving forward. Next day, I re-calibrated the compass, Imu and the controls sticks this time it would not respond to any mvt. Need help
André

Just received my Mavic3 and Rc pro. I followed the direction for setting up: installing software updates for both, pairing, calibrating the compass and Imu and the control sticks.
So I wanted to test the drone and adjust the settings of the control sticks( speed, sensitivity) Started the drone and hover. The drone would respond to the control stick except moving forward. Next day, I re-calibrated the compass, Imu and the controls sticks this time it would not respond to any mvt. Need help
André
It might have been the obstacle avoidance system preventing your from flying toward a nearby object. Did you see a red-orange arc displayed on the screen? Have you tried it in an open area?

Last edited:
So I wanted to test the drone and adjust the settings of the control sticks( speed, sensitivity) Started the drone and hover. The drone would respond to the control stick except moving forward.
When people complain about the dron not moving sideways, this is usually the reason
i-Z8Bcfwh-M.jpg

Just received my Mavic3 and Rc pro. I followed the direction for setting up: installing software updates for both, pairing, calibrating the compass and Imu and the control sticks. Next day, I re-calibrated the compass, Imu
There was no need to recalibrate anything before your first flight.
Normally there's never any need to recalibrate the IMU or compass and since neither would have any effect on the issue you've got, recalibrating them wouldn't have fixed the issue.

When people complain about the dron not moving sideways, this is usually the reason
i-Z8Bcfwh-M.jpg

There was no need to recalibrate anything before your first flight.
Normally there's never any need to recalibrate the IMU or compass and since neither would have any effect on the issue you've got, recalibrating them wouldn't have fixed the issue.
Thank for your reply, and the info. It seem to be an issue with obstacle avoidance

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31