DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air 2 owner

dukefan

Reactions
So as the title says I am new to drones and have just bought a Mavic Air 2 as my fist drone. Got everything hooked up right and have flown a few times now and love it. I have noticed something that I am not sure if it is normal or not. When I first power up the drone I have a Aircraft processor chip overheating error with code 30135. After about 30 seconds or so the fans will come on and it will go away. I am not sure if this is normal or not and was seeking some wisdom from you guys. Thanks in advance.

Certainly doesn’t sound ‘normal’, mine doesn’t. Any warning like that suggests there’s a problem. Sounds to me like you need to contact DJI before you have a catastrophic airborne disaster!

the way I look at warnings like this is, if you were on a passenger ac and became aware the pilot had seen a warning come up but, don’t worry, it went away after 30 seconds, would you be happy with him taking off?

Reactions: dawgpilot
Contacted them and sent a screenshot. They gave me a label and I am going to send it off tomorrow

Reactions: dawgpilot
I sent it in and they sent me a new one. Took about a week and a half total. I believe more people are seeing this so if you called them and told them they may just ship you a new one right away. Who knows though

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
I sent it in and they sent me a new one. Took about a week and a half total. I believe more people are seeing this so if you called them and told them they may just ship you a new one right away. Who knows though
Apparently, this is still an issue, as I recieved a new Mavic Air 2, two days ago, and it has the same issue. I thought maybe there was an issue with an insufficient SD card, but, even when using Internal Memory only, the fan randomly chooses when it will engage on the startup. Highly disappointing. Emailed DJI this morning. Awaiting their reply.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman