DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic air battery not detected

Steve J

Reactions
Ok, so I just got the MA, connected it via the controller, calibrated the compass. I get a red bar on the upper left of the screen saying cannot fly. The error message is "no battery detected." The controller sees the drone, the camera works, I can calibrate etc. I have 3 fully charged batteries and it's the same with each. The contacts in the drone look good. Any solutions to the problem?

Ok, so I just got the MA, connected it via the controller, calibrated the compass. I get a red bar on the upper left of the screen saying cannot fly. The error message is "no battery detected." The controller sees the drone, the camera works, I can calibrate etc. I have 3 fully charged batteries and it's the same with each. The contacts in the drone look good. Any solutions to the problem?
Have you updated ac and rc first thing you do out of box.

Air craft remote ctrl they have smart batteries need to read up on it when updating each battery has to be updated or it wont recognize them

thats unusual normally when you update the battery that is in the drone when you first turn it on is already linked did you number the batts or did you just charge them up not knowing which one came in the drone i had the flymore package and only the first batt in the drone worked had to update the other two that came with it

I got the flymore 3 battery kit, and I just charged them without paying attention to 2hich came in the drone. However, all 3 fail with the same message. One of them had to be the one in the drone. I'm confused about updating the batteries. How is that done? Is it just part of updating the drone?

I got the flymore 3 battery kit, and I just charged them without paying attention to 2hich came in the drone. However, all 3 fail with the same message. One of them had to be the one in the drone. I'm confused about updating the batteries. How is that done? Is it just part of updating the drone?
Start the app on your device you are using to fly your ma it should say in red as it loads batt update required you will need to be on the internet download the update and then try turning on the drone and it should hopefully update the batt that is in the drone if it works do the same with the other two batts and Maher sure you number them so you know which one you are useing

Problem solved... sort of. The problem was that the batteries don't want to seat properly. I was able to use a little force and get them to work. I can't see anything wrong with the contacts or battery chamber on the drone. I'll just have to keep an eye on this.

Thanks for you help up to now. Now that I've flown once, I've got tons of questions that I'll check with the search function first.

Reactions: old man mavic
They should seat. Is there a sticker on them? Perhaps one of those protective cellophane that are on several parts of the drone when it comes out of the box.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121