DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini Prototype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and they do not lie - right
Sorry, I'm not interested in turning this into a political discussion. Feel free to believe whatever makes you happy.

Who said anything political?
What are you trying to say then? DJI faked an electronics test and submitted it to the government?

I'm so sure because I did my own research. I don't just parrot things he says.

He got the data from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Radio (Japanese government). Here are the official documents where the information came from (if you want to dive in yourself):

I have seen you many post and I mightily respect your opinion, but I am just not buying into this. The design and build of it is totally crap compared to everything else DJI makes. Probably being dumb, but I dont see why there is a connection to the Japanese government? Why would they have any details when it is Chinese (remembering the Chinese are more skeptical of the Japanese than they are even of the Americans. None of this adds up for me.

DJI are seen to be high end products, they are the Rolls royce of the Drone industry, this would put them on a Skoda level.

I have seen you many post and I mightily respect your opinion, but I am just not buying into this. The design and build of it is totally crap compared to everything else DJI makes. Probably being dumb, but I dont see why there is a connection to the Japanese government? Why would they have any details when it is Chinese (remembering the Chinese are more skeptical of the Japanese than they are even of the Americans. None of this adds up for me.

DJI are seen to be high end products, they are the Rolls royce of the Drone industry, this would put them on a Skoda level.

I agree with you.
Something has happened to the "help" and is more of a know-it-all attitude than helpful now.
Especially posting the same stuff on all threads.
So, I blocked msinger

Reactions: gphinney
I dont see why there is a connection to the Japanese government?
That connection is only important because the Japanese government accidentally made the Mavic Mini testing documents publicly available. They have since removed those documents from their website. I'm sure they will reappear later since all of DJI's other products are listed there.

Why would they have any details when it is Chinese (remembering the Chinese are more skeptical of the Japanese than they are even of the Americans.
I'm not familiar with Japanese law, but it seems they must approve new electronic devices used in their country. DJI is not a US company either, but they are still required to submit proof of testing to the FCC.

Reactions: dawgpilot
I agree with you.
Something has happened to the "help" and is more of a know-it-all attitude than helpful now.
Especially posting the same stuff on all threads.
So, I blocked msinger
I've done nothing but share factual information.

If you have proof showing those government documents are fake, then please go ahead and share it. I'm sure everyone would be interested in seeing it.

Several Post Removed
OK guys anymore name calling in this and I will shut it or the member down .It is not necessary .Please keep this civil .IMG_7921.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't resist! LOL! :p

Maybe it should be said this way.
DJI is not making a Mavic Mini:

Let’s put the debate to bed folks. The Mavic Mini is coming down the pike. Cry about it if you want to. I was wrong in the beginning, but I have searched for the truth, and seen the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121