DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Owner / pilot. Suffolk, UK

Reactions
Hi All

Finally ordered a Mavic 'fly more' bundle last week, it's showing as 'shipped' on the DJI site this morning, so to say I'm 'excited' is an understatement.

Really looking forward to flying this - it'll be my third DJI drone (I've had a Phantom 2, and a P2Vision +) but this will be the first with a reliable (hopefully) live video feed back to the remote...

My P2 used a GoPro and I flew that 'blind' with no live feed back, and my P2V+ developed a wifi model fault shortly after I bought is as a used one on eBay...

Looking forward to posting some video soon, (I'd ask you to be 'gentle' with the criticisms initially please!)

Been reading this site over the weekend, and it's a great resource. Thanks.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: BadBoyBakewell
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi All

Finally ordered a Mavic 'fly more' bundle last week, it's showing as 'shipped' on the DJI site this morning, so to say I'm 'excited' is an understatement.

Really looking forward to flying this - it'll be my third DJI drone (I've had a Phantom 2, and a P2Vision +) but this will be the first with a reliable (hopefully) live video feed back to the remote...

My P2 used a GoPro and I flew that 'blind' with no live feed back, and my P2V+ developed a wifi model fault shortly after I bought is as a used one on eBay...

Looking forward to posting some video soon, (I'd ask you to be 'gentle' with the criticisms initially please!)

Been reading this site over the weekend, and it's a great resource. Thanks.
Howdy from Wyoming BadBoyBakewell, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome from the opposite end of the country mate :)

Are you using an Apple device?

Hi & thanks.

Yes, I'll be using my iPad mini to run the Go 4 app (I've got an Amazon sourced adaptor / holder for the remote!)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02