DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro owner from WA

NomadAnne

Reactions
Hello everyone!

For my birthday, my husband got me a Mavic Pro, and I promptly christened my drone as "Saito." Since I'm staying in an area with heavy flight restrictions on drones, I've only been able to do a simple lift-off and landing. I recently found an RC club with a few drone pilots. If all goes well, I hope to fly once a week and get my pilot skills up.

I'm originally from Seattle, WA, but I've been traveling as a nomad with my husband across America for the last two years in our Airstream. I'm currently trying to hone my landscape photography skills. If you're curious about our travels, visit our website at The Adventures of Trail & Hitch

Just recently, I've spent the last 5 hours trying to Calibrate the Visual System on my Mavic Pro. I finally got it to take after I disable driver signature enforcement on my Windows 10 laptop, followed by reinstalling the DJI Assistant 2. And then I had to reinstall the 64-bit Vision drivers and reduce my display resolution down to 1600 x 900. They really should just include that in the manual for the darn software, because I had to read four websites just to get that information.

Anyways, I look forward to flying soon!

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: NomadAnne
Hello everyone!

For my birthday, my husband got me a Mavic Pro, and I promptly christened my drone as "Saito." Since I'm staying in an area with heavy flight restrictions on drones, I've only been able to do a simple lift-off and landing. I recently found an RC club with a few drone pilots. If all goes well, I hope to fly once a week and get my pilot skills up.

I'm originally from Seattle, WA, but I've been traveling as a nomad with my husband across America for the last two years in our Airstream. I'm currently trying to hone my landscape photography skills. If you're curious about our travels, visit our website at The Adventures of Trail & Hitch

Just recently, I've spent the last 5 hours trying to Calibrate the Visual System on my Mavic Pro. I finally got it to take after I disable driver signature enforcement on my Windows 10 laptop, followed by reinstalling the DJI Assistant 2. And then I had to reinstall the 64-bit Vision drivers and reduce my display resolution down to 1600 x 900. They really should just include that in the manual for the darn software, because I had to read four websites just to get that information.

Anyways, I look forward to flying soon!
Howdy from Wyoming @NomadAnne , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic+Air/20180213/Mavic+Air+User+Manual+v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard