DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic pro owner in South Bay

John_SanJose

Reactions
As a new owner I am looking to see if any individuals get together after work or during the weekend to share flying or programming tips, am located in San Jose, CA

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

As a new owner I am looking to see if any individuals get together after work or during the weekend to share flying or programming tips, am located in San Jose, CA
Did you ever find any local Mavic flyers? I would be happy to compare notes with you as I have been also flying about as long as you and fly in the San Jose area.

Hey I live in down town San Francisco and fly 3-4 times a week with my Mavic Pro, and or Typhoon been doing it for 2 years if you have any questions happy to answer or fly with ya

Then you have been flying far longer than me. I have had the Mavic Air since April with an iPhone6.
My plan is to fly in on the RV trips I am planning. So far I find the Mavic Air to be trivial to fly compared to the low cost drone that I owned in the past.

My biggest issue has been EM interference where I have flown and have lost video 2X. I understand that the Mavic Pro is more immune to these issues. My other issue has been with artifacts created by Adobo Photoshop Elements 2018 Premier.

I fly near Evergreen College and have flown at Poplar Beach near Half Moon Bay. Are there good locations to fly in SF?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000