DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic unsure about wifi.

heydave23

Reactions
I have flown for a few days using the connected method. It seems the range on the Mavic Air is quite a bit less than my P3.
I tried using the wifi feature and I first noticed the max distance and ceiling were very limited. Also I couldn't get the controller to work with it. I'm guessing you only use your phone/tablet. I couldn't figure out how to navigate without the controller. What is the point of a cordless connection? What am I missing?

I have flown for a few days using the connected method. It seems the range on the Mavic Air is quite a bit less than my P3.
I tried using the wifi feature and I first noticed the max distance and ceiling were very limited. Also I couldn't get the controller to work with it. I'm guessing you only use your phone/tablet. I couldn't figure out how to navigate without the controller. What is the point of a cordless connection? What am I missing?

You look cool walking down the beach with a quad following you, it’s a case of hey guys selfie time, without the hassle of a remote, oh max distance is less as it’s wifi and not a remote with a transmitter, yes it’s one or the other

Reactions: heydave23
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123