DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Northern Minnesota

Doug Oster

Reactions
Very excited to learn from other pilot experiences the unlimited world of photography from the sky. Been a photographer nut for 30 years and this is an awesome challenge to coordinate the challenging task of flying while capturing what I want from the lens. Much more difficult than I expected, but learn from every launch!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Very excited to learn from other pilot experiences the unlimited world of photography from the sky. Been a photographer nut for 30 years and this is an awesome challenge to coordinate the challenging task of flying while capturing what I want from the lens. Much more difficult than I expected, but learn from every launch!
Sounds like you half of this challenge well covered. Stick time and this forum should find you right where you want to be. Have exhilarating fun (and for me my occasional… oh myyyy…) and fly safe. Godspeed, Droniac

Hello from Minnesota (St. Cloud area) and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your new venture in Drone's...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts are great on helping. Fly safe and Fly smart.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy