DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Southeast Al

Shaunmcfd

Reactions
Realtor in a couple states and real estate photographer. I'm part 107 certified and fly the Air 2s. It's tricky around here because of military installations along the coast and right up the road from me but so far the faa has been good to work with.

Attachments

• Hope Portside drone 3 red arrowed.jpg
    Hope Portside drone 3 red arrowed.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

Isn't it great to have the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords? You get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

We have over 150,000 members—many from your part of the South--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our drones. Many of the questions you may come up with have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

BTW, Here's a bit of trivia for ya: Which metropolitan area in the US has the most PhDs per capita? Cambridge MA? Nope. Pasadena CA? Not even close. Palo Alto CA? Nada.. The winner: Huntsville AL!

Enjoyed several visits to Alabama. Toured the Space and Rocket Center, the campuses at Auburn, Tuscaloosa and Mobile. Had lunch in Selma. Great state. Great people!

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I'm part 107 certified and fly the Air 2s.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I saw you in the photo behind a white vehicle parked in front of your home or one of your listings…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2s, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka