DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from WA State

RWINGER

Reactions
Received new Mavic Air 2. Before opening I confirmed with Drone Nerds in south Florida that my Moto G 5 Android cell phone is compatible with Mavic Air 2. Opened box, did all prescribed set up items until connecting phone to controller. The connector from the MA 2 controller has the proprietary Apple plug head which does not fit into my phone (or any Android phones I know of.)
Being new at this I'd would appreciate any information on a replacement controller-to-Android-phone cord. Thanks in advance...

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America RWINGER.

The connector from the MA 2 controller has the proprietary Apple plug head which does not fit into my phone (or any Android phones I know of.)

Look in the box again.

DJI provides three cables for the different devices, the Apple cable is what is fitted in the remote from the factory and can be changed with the other two for the Droids.

Please note the "remote" icon on the cable, this is the end that plugs into the remote.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum. ??

Thanks MA2 317.....I came to my senses and looked a bit deeper yesterday and found the Android swap cable....All's well for now....

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Received new Mavic Air 2. Before opening I confirmed with Drone Nerds in south Florida that my Moto G 5 Android cell phone is compatible with Mavic Air 2. Opened box, did all prescribed set up items until connecting phone to controller. The connector from the MA 2 controller has the proprietary Apple plug head which does not fit into my phone (or any Android phones I know of.)
Being new at this I'd would appreciate any information on a replacement controller-to-Android-phone cord. Thanks in advance...
Thanks for joining MP! I'm 2 states south about where it bends!

Welcome to the forum! :)

:cool: Welcome to the forum and enjoy. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143