DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member hello to all

Blockie 2Z

Reactions
Hello all from new member down under.
Proud owner of M2Z and loving it.
I have to say that I have learned more from you lot than I could thank you for.
If I haven’t spent 10x as much time researching/Googling the ifs,why’s and how twos of the M2Z as I have flying her I would be lying,
Yes I have had the inevitable crash ( $250 and pride ) but fortunately again thanks to the Mavicpilot community we are back aloft.
Cheers Blockie M2Z

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

If I haven’t spent 10x as much time researching/Googling the ifs,why’s and how twos of the M2Z as I have flying her I would be lying,
Yes I have had the inevitable crash ( $250 and pride ) but fortunately again thanks to the Mavicpilot community we are back aloft.
Cheers Blockie M2Z
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear that you are back up and flying. You will find all sorts of support and suggestions here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Cheers Blockie M2Z
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000