DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member joins the forum

Ian UK

Reactions
Hello.
This is my first post on this forum,
I live in the south of England, so I hope I am not violating any membership rules - I'll remove myself if necessary!
I have had my DJI mini 2 for nearly 2 months now, and absolutely love it.
I am joining this forum to to get advice and read your interesting threads, which I have been doing for the last 30 minutes.
I have a couple of questions which I'll put in a new threads.
Ian

Hello.
This is my first post on this forum,
I live in the south of England, so I hope I am not violating any membership rules - I'll remove myself if necessary!
I have had my DJI mini 2 for nearly 2 months now, and absolutely love it.
I am joining this forum to to get advice and read your interesting threads, which I have been doing for the last 30 minutes.
I have a couple of questions which I'll put in a new threads.
Ian
Kamloops BC Canada , welcomes you to the forum! Ask away.
Fly safe and enjoy!

Thank you for the replies and welcomes.
Nice to see that I seem to fit in well with your age range!
I read a post on here about the ages of the members and it suggested it is mostly "proper grown ups".
"Boys and their toys" as we call it.
I noticed Eyeswideshut is from Canada - well, I have been listening to my Rush collection this week. Not sure if that band name means anything to anybody anymore.
And there will be no political posts from me, that's for sure!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Thank you for the replies and welcomes.

I noticed Eyeswideshut is from Canada - well, I have been listening to my Rush collection this week. Not sure if that band name means anything to anybody anymore.
Rush with Geddy Lee. Sir, you have great taste! I owned several of their 25 million albums sold.

Rush with Geddy Lee. Sir, you have great taste! I owned several of their 25 million albums sold.
I have this little ritual when I fly. Actually fly on a plane, not the drone. As the jet starts to go down the runway for takeoff, I listen to the album "2112", usually in its entirety.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Repeating a previous comment, do use the search option before starting a new thread. Often you'll find your question discussed ad nauseam. Glad you're here. You can even comment in older threads for a continued discussion.

Yes, I'll use the search. I noticed it was trying to help me when I was entering the title of a new thread. Very clever indeed.
I persevered with my initial questions mainly to break the ice and see if I my posts were being posted!

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair