DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member MA2 pilot

Kundilini

Reactions
Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew, I´m from Brazil and got my MA2 a couple of months ago, prior to that I used to fly a DJI Spark, my first drone.

I´m loving MA2 every day more and more, specially after firmware update v01.00.0340.

Hope to learn and share experiences with you all here.

I also invite you all to take a look at my youtube channel to check my first videos, still a little bit low quality filming but hope to get better...

My Youtube Channel

See you!

Bem-vindo ao nosso fórum, Andrew, da Hauptmann no norte do Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in your part the world.

Read the manual (links below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone". Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it. We have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in Brasil--to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Obrigado por se juntar!
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/multi/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.0_en.pdf

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hi,

Thank you all for the warm welcome, thanks for the tips and advices.

@ Hauptmann thank you for the portuguese manual - Obrigado amigo!

Check this, I was very lucky: Lagoon flight, almost mishap after tree branch crash

I took my eyes one sec off the screen to talk to my nephew that was playing around and this happened... very lucky to recover and land it safely:oops:

Tchau!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00